Cannabidiol or CBD Oil has become the plant-based product of choice of a growing number of people. This is especially true for individuals afflicted with chronic pain, sleep problems, mental issues, neurological disorders, and skin diseases.
Fortunately, in areas where medicinal and everyday use is allowed, CBD-Based products are made available. There are two main basic types of CBD products. These two products are CBD Extract and CBD Isolate. Every new CBD consumer must be aware of the main difference between these two products so that they can be guided in choosing CBD-based products.
CBD Extract Vs. CBD Isolate
So what is the difference between CBD Isolate and CBD Extract? CBD Extract includes the full-spectrum or all of the cannabinoids that can be found in the plant where CBD is extracted. This is made so to ensure that all the medicinal benefits sourced from Cannabinoids can be fully obtained and consumed through this product.
Usually, CBD Extracts are amber-colored to darkish brown, looking as if it were honey. It is usually well-packaged in tubes or syringes so that it can be appropriately measured for dosing. Apart from having a full spectrum of cannabinoids, CBD Extract also contains terpenes and all the fatty acids that can be extracted from the hemp plant. These two components are also essential when it comes to promoting health and wellness.
CBD extracts are usually produced through supercritical CO2 extraction method to preserve all of the medicinal values of Hemp. This also purifies the product further for the benefit of the consumer.
Cannabidiol or CBD Isolate, on the other hand, is the purest version of Cannabidiol with guaranteed no traces of Tetrahydrocannabinol or THC. THC is the psychoactive substance found in Cannabis, which causes intoxication and addiction among its users. CBD isolate is unquestionably legal, less expensive, and is Cannabidiol at its purest.
Unlike CBD extract, which is usually in liquid form, CBD Isolate is in a crystallized powder form. Since it is pulverized, it is easier to use and can be added to any food, beverage, or topical solutions. For this reason, CBD Isolate is the chosen type of product of individuals who want to make sure there are no THC traces in their supplements. It is also the choice of those who would like to incorporate CBD in their food and drinks.
CBD Isolate Sub-Products
Unlike the CBD Extract, which is bought just by itself, CBD isolate has several product derivatives. These include herbal supplement products, alternative medication, beauty and skin cosmetics, pet products, tinctures and suppositories, vaping solutions, patches, among other sub-products.
Below is a more detailed discussion of each sub-product of Cannabidiol Oil Isolate:
1. Herbal Supplement Capsules and Pills. Usually oil-based, this Cannabidiol Oil Isolate derivative is generally patronized by individuals who need to consume CBD Oil as a form of medicine. These are usually individuals experiencing chronic pain, mental issues, and other neurological disorders. It is also meant for cancer patients wanting to get past the side effects of their chemotherapy sessions. Alternatively, people who wish to further their wellness, consume Cannabidiol oil isolate in these forms to avoid cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, some types of cancer.
2. CBD Isolate Tincture. Like CBD Capsules, tinctures are used as some form of medicine. Tinctures and capsules serve the same purpose, but each has its advantages and drawbacks. For one tincture are fast-acting. The effect can be felt in as little as ten minutes, unlike capsules that need to be metabolized for 20 minutes or more. Tablets are more convenient to consume as they are pre-dosed, while tinctures would have to be measured. Pills are also more convenient to carry around as they are really minute and can be easily incorporated with other daily medications into a pill organizer. And while tinctures appear to be more concentrated, it is less desired by those who cannot stand the bitter and earthy taste of CBD. Pills and capsules effectively mask that taste as they are coated and would not have to be consumed and held sublingually for at least one minute.
3. Beauty and Cosmetics. Cannabidiol oil is fast becoming a choice component for beauty and anti-aging products. Because of its high antioxidant content, Cannabidiol Oil can be an effective anti-aging product. It also keeps the skin moist and supple, but not so oily to prevent pimple growth.
4. Topical ointments and salves. CBD isolate can be manufactured into ointments that can help provide relief from chronic or acute joint and muscle pains. It can also be used as a salve for several types of skin diseases, including psoriasis and atopic dermatitis.
5. CBD Edibles. Cannabidiol Oil Isolate can also be consumed in the form of candy chewable, gummy chews, and more. It can even be in the form of chocolate candies. Some even make it into pastry, desserts, or incorporate it into other food items, including salad dressings, savory meals, soups, and desserts. It is also best for ice cream, and other food items that can mask its bitter taste and can be served individually.
6. CBD-infused beverages. Cannabidiol Oil smoothies and shakes can be a tremendous pre-work beverage, post-workout meal. Add to the usual vegetable or fruit and milk or protein formula; the drink will surely be satisfying and healthy at the same time.
7. Pet products. Cannabidiol oil does not only benefit humans. It can also help pets. There are CBD Isolate products available to improve the health and well0-being of domestic animals like cats and dogs.